COVID-19 and your visit to the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
All you need to know to prepare for your visit to the Cannery during Phase 3 of BC’s Restart Plan.
As with all Parks Canada visitor sites, the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site is open with limited capacity. Please contact our Education Programs Coordinator by email or phone (604.664.9234) to discuss what options we may safely offer to suit your needs. Please note that we require at least two weeks’ notice to arrange bookings.
- Programs are delivered both in French and in English.
- Programs and tours are offered on weekdays throughout the year.
- Students will be visiting a historic cannery. The programs are held indoors, but the temperature will be similar to the temperature outdoors, and often times cooler.
- Admission is $7.40 (2021 rate) per student, taxes included. A minimum of 10 participants is required per program. Receive a 20% discount off your class’ second program when two programs are booked for the same class, on the same day.
- Free parking and an indoor lunch space (up to 50 people) are offered.
- Our programs can be customized to meet your grade level and learning objectives.
- Teachers can preview the site for free. Present your teacher ID to receive one free admission and to learn more about our programs (not applicable during Special Events).